Harebrained Schemes currently has the following position open. Please read the job description carefully and follow the directions below to apply.
QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Harebrained Schemes seeks a talented Quality Assurance Tester to join our team! Become a part of our Kirkland game studio and get inspired by our fast-paced, highly-collaborative, fun environment. Work alongside designers, engineers, and artists – testing games in development. To be considered for this position, candidates must have testing experience on any of following platforms: PC, Mac, and Linux. Local applicants only, relocation/telecommunication is not available.
- Work directly with Designers to test content in development.
- Provide clear and concise feedback on gameplay.
- Find, report, and verify bugs in the database.
- Build, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Create and maintain documentation for current processes and tools.
- 2+ years as a Quality Assurance Tester in game development.
- Shipped 2+ games on any of the following platforms: iOS, Android, PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4.
- Tested games on any of the following platforms: PC, Mac, Linux.
- First hand experience with all development cycles – from Pre-Alpha to Post-Release.
- Is organized, meets deadlines, and displays great follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to identify and escalate blocking issues to the Development team.
- Efficiently prioritizes work according to development need.
- A self-driven tester, who independently seeks areas to test.
- Flexible in a quick changing, and fast-paced work environment.
- Works well in a team-based environment.
- A quick learner, with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Jira or Pivotal Tracker.
- Experience with Microsoft office and Google Drive.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 1+ year in a Quality Assurance leadership or co-leadership position.
- Experience with Unity and the Shadowrun Editor.
- Experience with running automation tools.
Want to Apply?
Email email@example.com. Please include your resume, contact information, and the name of the position you’re applying for.