User Experience / UI Designer (Golem Arcana)
Harebrained Schemes seeks a talented User Experience Designer to join our team! Become a part of our Kirkland game studio and get inspired by our fast-paced, highly-collaborative, fun environment. Work alongside a crack creative team to develop a fantastic user experience for our upcoming digitally-enhanced miniatures game, Golem Arcana. Must provide a strong portfolio, including examples of UX design planning & decision making process, to be considered for this position.
- Outstanding interface design skills from start to finish – be able to wireframe/prototype game UX, iterate collaboratively, and take designs to completion by creating visuals that communicate well and cleanly guide the user through the gameplay experience
- Plays nice with others – you should be able to (and excited to) work with talented engineers and game designers to bring your designs to life
- Understand how to design interfaces for touchscreen devices
- A passion for interface design, usability and HCI principles
- Ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently and independently
- Ninja-level Photoshop skills with attention to detail – when it’s a pixel off, you notice!
- Must have 2+ years professional experience performing above tasks
- Experience shipping games or interactive applications / experiences for touchscreen devices
- Experience designing games for touchscreen devices
- Experience designing and implementing motion and animations for complex interfaces
- Strong graphic design experience
- Proficiency with other creative applications (After Effects, Flash, Illustrator etc.)
- Web design or development experience
Contact us at email@example.com