Harebrained Schemes currently has the following positions open. Please read the job descriptions carefully and follow the directions below to apply.
Harebrained Schemes is looking for a talented networking and backed infrastructure engineer to work on our upcoming game, Necropolis. Any potential candidate needs to be experienced and have intimate knowledge of networking and client/server technologies. If your favorite bedtime stories as a child were written by W. Richard Stevens about slaying the nefarious Lagbeast, we’d love to talk to you.
- 3+ years experience working in the games industry
- Expert in socket programming
- Expert in Linux/unix operating systems
- Expert in HTTP and REST API calls
- Familiar with scalable backend infrastructure (load balancing, fault tolerance, etc)
- Familiar with modern cryptographic methods (Digests, Hashing, etc)
- Fluent in C/C++/C#
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiar with Unity
- Familiar with SQL and noSQL databases
- Familiar with HTML tools/languages (jQuery, AJAX, etc)
- Familiar with AWS
WANT TO APPLY?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume, contact information, and the name of the position you’re applying for.