Update #17: It’s a Horse Race!

Almost the minute our Second City Backer’s Survey went out, we began receiving responses. Within the first 2 minutes, we hit almost 500 votes!

It’s been fun refreshing the results page and seeing the votes come in. So fun, in fact, that we thought we’d share them with you.

HONG KONG emerged as an early front-runner but once our friends in Europe woke up, BERLIN surged forward! But wait, here comes the surprise contender: MORE SEATTLE!

Quick notes:

The survey will be open through Tuesday, May 15th 11:59pm PST and we’ll announce the results later next week.
If you haven’t received your email voting link yet, never fear! The survey system only allows about 10,000 emails to go out at a time.
If time starts running out and we find that people still haven’t received their ballots, we will extend the deadline so everyone can have their voices heard.
Around 20,000 people have yet to vote, so who knows what can happen?
We’re really excited about all of these places (no favorites here) and can’t wait to see how it comes out!

HBS

10 Responses to “Update #17: It’s a Horse Race!”

1. Drizzt
    May 12, 2012 at 1:46 am #

Awesome, just got my survey link! *happy*

Wrt the standing: any updates how it is looking currently?

2. Miroku
    May 12, 2012 at 4:52 pm #

Come on Berlin!

My top three in order.

Berlin
    London
    Denver

3. The_mad_deprived
    May 13, 2012 at 12:52 pm #

This is my personal top 3

1. Berlin
    2. Hong Kong
    3. London

In that order.

odd i still am waiting for my registration Mail from the Shadowrun Universe Forum… :(

4. Daniel King
    May 13, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

No link yet for me, I’ve checked my SPAM folder but got nothing… Have they all been sent out yet?

5. Glen Harrison
    May 15, 2012 at 1:07 pm #

I haven’t got my voting link either.

6. Nimdok
    May 18, 2012 at 10:06 pm #

London was my preferred choice, but Hong Kong was second so hey, that works. Then again, everything except Chicago sounded good to me. I hate locations that exist only to be combat zones, which is what Chicago sounded like.

7. edwinsage
    May 20, 2012 at 9:25 am #

I received the first backer survey e-mail, but not the second, and if it ends tomorrow that means I’m getting left out…

Free City of Berlin, baby.

8. David
    May 21, 2012 at 9:33 am #

here too did not get the survey email – recieved email saying it was sent out but……….
    i vote for berlin

9. Ryan
    May 21, 2012 at 10:20 am #

Last week there was an update to the survey, indicating a run-off was to be held for the tie breaker between Berlin and Hong Kong. Are the results in? Voted for Hong Kong btw :-)

10. May 24, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Hey guys, our deepest apologies to anyone who did not get a chance to vote. We’re changing survey tools here in order to avoid this problem in the future. Thanks again for the support!