Patch 1.0.9 is Live

Just a quick note to announce that patch 1.0.9 for iOS is live! This patch contains memory and load time improvements for issues connected to iOS 7 and should greatly reduce mid-scenes crashes as well as crashes in general.

23 Responses to “Patch 1.0.9 is Live”

1. Tom
    November 14, 2013 at 8:50 am #

Thats really nice, but when cames the german Translation for the PC Version? I can´t wait anymore :(

• RobinHBS
      November 14, 2013 at 10:19 am #

The translated files should be delivered to us this week and then it we’ll have some work to do on our end. It’s in our sites.

• Tom
        November 14, 2013 at 2:46 pm #

That is nice to hear :) THX THX THX THX THX :)

2. SP
    November 15, 2013 at 7:44 pm #

Just wanted to say thanks for the update. I finally was able to get past the Digital World chapter. The resume function is nice too. Allows me to pause the game via iPad screen lock then get right back into the game where I left off.

3. Ville Suotamo
    November 17, 2013 at 7:47 am #

Still crashes every time I try to hire runners in “The Union” chapter. It also crashes often when trying to buy weapons etc. Restarted ipad and every other apps are closed etc… I really hoped that this patch would have fixed the memory problems … But this ios 1.0.9 patch has been dissapointment for me. Using: ipad mini 16 gb, ios 7.0.3, 6,2 gb free memory.

• Robin
      November 17, 2013 at 10:17 am #

Hey,Ville –

Sorry the patch wasn’t more helpful for you. I’ll pass your information on to our engineers.

4. Gon
    November 17, 2013 at 1:46 pm #

what’s about Spanish translation? I’m waiting for it in order to buy the game…

• RobinHBS
      November 17, 2013 at 8:48 pm #

The team is putting the finishing touches on it so it should be right around the corner.

• Gon
        November 18, 2013 at 1:16 pm #

Great news. Thanks for that info, Robin

5. k. mathis
    November 18, 2013 at 9:16 am #

Is there going to be an android patch? The game keeps going black in the universal brotherhood building.

• Robin
      November 18, 2013 at 2:55 pm #

This is a bug that we have been aware of for awhile but we were only able to recreate it in the studio in the last week or so. We are still working on what is actually causing it so we can fix it, however.

We have heard from other players that using riggers or drones may be causing it so a work around might be to try not hiring a rigger or using drones to see if that helps. If you do try this, we’d really appreciate it if you could let us know if it works one way or the other since knowing that will help us isolate the issue.

Hope that helps and sorry you’re hitting that bug -
      Robin

• Steve Mortimer
        November 29, 2013 at 5:25 am #

I can confirm that the glitch doesn’t happen if you are not using Riggers or drones. Avoiding Riggers & drones also seems to improve stability across the board and prevent glitches on other levels as well. I’m running on a Nexus 7 (old model) with Android 4.4

6. Hamfist
    November 19, 2013 at 11:16 am #

i get the brotherhood bug only if I bring a rigger, or if I’m one myself.

7. Hamfist
    November 19, 2013 at 11:20 am #

I don’t get the bug if I don’t hire any riggers, I just updated my phone I’ll let you know of there’s any change/improvement.

8. Slayn
    November 21, 2013 at 11:25 am #

what about italian translation? i can’t wait anymore!!! *___*

9. Matthias
    November 21, 2013 at 2:58 pm #

When Will there be a new Android Patch?
    On my Galaxy S2 it still keeps crashing in the Barrens, or after a few minutes. :(

10. James
    November 22, 2013 at 12:42 pm #

Love the game, of the little I’ve played. Downloaded it last night! But the moment I enter Stevie J’s apartment- upon interacting with the door that holds hell hounds- the game freezes.

It’s completely frozen. What do I do? :( :( :(

• RobinHBS
      November 22, 2013 at 1:05 pm #

Shoot us an email at info@hbs-studios.com with the device you’re using and we’ll see what we can recommend. Thanks!

11. Deckjockey
    November 22, 2013 at 2:38 pm #

How can we load content packs onto the tablet versions such as the iPad ourselves?

I was able to copy my Save game files across to the iPad version using iExplorer, by copying the files to the Shadowrun\Documents\Saves folder on the iPad, and it works fine for Dead man switch.

There is a Documents\ContentPacks folder on the iPad, but copying the CPZ file (eg. 5204de8d653338481d004ad5-razor’s edge – chapter 3.cpz) doesn’t work on the iPad version like it does on the PC version.

• RobinHBS
      November 22, 2013 at 4:04 pm #

Well, the short answer is that you can’t.

The long answer is that DMS is not installed in an external folder that users have write access to. It is hard coded and built into the application. You might be able to break into the application data and replace DMS with a different content pack, but this is untested and unexplored by us.

Plus, even if that was to work, there is no guarantee that the content pack will play since DMS required a lot of memory optimizations like props being pre-rendered.

12. Miguel
    December 2, 2013 at 1:01 am #

compre el juego por steam, en los foros veo que van a dar una traducción oficial, primeramente dicen que para octubre ya estamos en diciembre, no es como que uno la exija ya pero al menos darnos una fecha concreta no un ahi veremos.

• Gon
      December 3, 2013 at 2:21 am #

Paciencia Miguel, yo también la estoy esperando… Al menos podemos consolarnos con que cuando llegue la traducción lo hará con un nuevo parche que solucione los problemas que tiene el juego.

13. Bobby Chombo
    December 2, 2013 at 2:23 pm #

I’m having the same problem as Ville Suotamo; can’t get past hiring runners in the Union. Many other crashes besides.
    I’m running the latest version of the game, iOS 7.0.3 on an iPad2 w/ approx. 6GB free space, no apps in the background, all notifications disabled.