A Special One-Year Anniversary Update!

Studio founders Jordan Weisman and Mitch Gitelman celebrate the one-year anniversary of the launch of Shadowrun Returns and talk about what’s next.

12 Responses to “A Special One-Year Anniversary Update!”

1. fingon
    July 26, 2014 at 12:04 pm #

So will we, tablet users, finally get dragonfall?

The director’s cut sounds great tbh

2. J
    July 26, 2014 at 8:08 pm #

That video was entertaining but it did not address the fact that iPad users are STILL waiting for dragonfall. How about an update on that?

3. Karl
    July 27, 2014 at 11:27 pm #

Did you planned a french translation for this dragonfall version ?

4. Cùran
    July 28, 2014 at 11:32 pm #

Yes, please!

Oh, and by the way, does this mean, there is another expansion coming? I would definitely buy it.

And last but not least: can you e-mail the “backers only” update (#74) to the PayPal backers? Because I supported you through PayPal instead of Kickstarter.

5. Anon8989468465
    July 29, 2014 at 10:58 pm #

Dragonfall was so awesome that I’d pay for the Directors’s Cut. Thank you.

6. Aiddon
    July 31, 2014 at 8:00 pm #

Nice; hopefully you guys get another expansion out eventually as I think there is a ton of stuff in the universe that can be told especially since Returns and Dragonfall take place in the same time as 1st Edition. Why not move the world forward and tell stuff that happened during the successive editions? That’d be fascinating to see the world advance like that as it could also lead to radical gameplay changes. I’d also like to see campaigns in places like China, Aztlan, Amazonia, and many others.

Anyway, looking forward to what the Director’s Cut brings. Keep up the good work

7. Robert Davis
    August 1, 2014 at 1:11 am #

Harebrained Schemes should recruit the guy making the Shadowrun Unlimited mod and turn it into the next expansion/DLC. It is, essentially, the version of Shadowrun Returns most fans were hoping for and didn’t get. As a one person modding project, it might never be completed. But if you worked on it as a team and polished it up as an official release, that would be AWESOME. And a boatload of people who haven’t bought the game will definitely do so. Heck, off the top of my head, I can think of ten people who didn’t buy the game that would definitely buy it if you released SR Unlimited as an expansion/DLC. PLEASE DO THIS.

8. Kevin
    August 1, 2014 at 4:25 am #

I remember back in February, thinking “won’t be long now till I get to play Dragonfall on my IPad”. Soooo wrong.

9. Sad Clown
    August 1, 2014 at 3:21 pm #

No love for the ipad crowd. So many months since PC users got Dragonfall. Still nothing for us. Please take my money.

10. IPad
    August 2, 2014 at 5:58 am #

Really? It’s August. I know the second I buy this on PC they will put it out on ios and I will have wasted my money. I just want to play this on my ipad. Why ignore a section of fans completely?

11. Zack
    August 7, 2014 at 11:05 pm #

I’ve been hoping for this for awhile too, I’m hopeful it will happen!

12. Synther
    August 11, 2014 at 4:36 pm #

That’s great. But let’s get an Android version of Dragonfall out. We’ve been waiting long enough.